As you’ve probably guessed, was originally founded in two famous Australian communities, Bendigo in Victoria, and Adelaide in South Australia.
More than 150 years ago the now bank initially started out as a building society, which focused on helping everyday Australians purchasing their first home.
Fast forward to the present day, Bendigo Bank is now listed in the ASX Top 60. With more than 90,000 shareholders nationally and internationally.
The bank services more than 1.5 million customers in more than 500 communities around the nation. Unfortunately we were unable to find numbers on Tasmanian customers.
Bendigo Bank has stated their purpose is to care about their customers and what they care about, strive to create and share value with everyone connected to their business, and weigh all decisions objectively as they affect the future they are helping to create.
Bendigo Bank have a large number of banking and financial products such as:
- Transaction accounts
- Savings accounts and term deposits
- Personal and home loans
- Insurance for your home, travel, car and more
- Travel services and international payments
- Business services
- Making and taking payments
- Managing foreign exchange risks
- Starting, growing, selling, or buying a business
- Transaction and savings accounts
- Loans and finance products
- Credit/debit cards
- Commercial and business insurance
Head office address
Bendigo Bank Headquarters
The Bendigo Centre
Bendigo, Victoria 3550
- From Australia: 1300 236 344
- From overseas: +61 3 5445 0666
Lost/stolen Credit Cards (24/7)
- From Australia: 1800 035 383
- From overseas: +61 3 5485 7872
Customer feedback (Mon-Fri: 8:30am – 6:00pm AEST)
- From Australia: 1300 361 911
- From overseas: +61 3 5485 7911
- Fax: 1300 367 615
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Australia: 1800 646 042
- From overseas: +61 3 5485 6393
- Fax: +61 3 5485 7655